Accessibility At Hardbody Supplements
Accessibility Statement for Hardbody Supplements
We are committed to making our website as accessible as possible to people with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We're constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
We always make sure that our website follows accessibility best practices by following the principles of universal design. This ensures the site is flexible and adaptable to different users’ needs or preferences and is accessible through a variety of different technologies, including mobile devices or assistive technologies.
Hardbody Supplements recognizes the importance of providing an excellent user experience for everyone, including those with vision, hearing, cognitive or motor impairments, and is committed to continuously improving the accessibility of the Hardbodynutritional.com's user experience.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA and Level AAA. Hardbody's target conformance level is WCAG 2.1 Level AA. While Hardbodynutritional.com’s conformance with the target level has not yet been formally assessed, it has been identified that the site is non-conformant with WCAG 2.1 AA, meaning that the content does not currently conform to the accessibility standard.
Approach to Conformance
Inspirato is actively pursuing full WCAG 2.1 AA conformance. We have taken the following steps to work towards a more inclusive and conformant experience:
- Incorporated the use of automated accessibility testing tools, Google Lighthouse and Deque Axe, into the development process for new features
- Set up daily, automated scans of the site using CalibreApp
- Introduced the use of the prefers-reduced-motion CSS media feature on some pages to limit non-essential motion
- Continued investment in training and education around digital accessibility, conforming to standards for all new features and functionality, and updating our existing infrastructure over time.
Changes to hardbodynutritional.com’s conformance status and any progress made towards conformance will be documented and communicated through regular updates to the accessibility policy and this accessibility statement on an annual basis.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
Wherever possible, our site will adhere to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1). These guidelines outline four main principles that state that sites should be:
- Perceivable - Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable - User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable - Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust - Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
This website uses Accessibility Enabler toolbar to allow users to customise the accessibility settings based on their needs. This tool helps user with access needs to adjust any web page so that it can be consumed irrespective of disability of the user
You can refer to Accessibility Enabler user guide here to know more.
Give Us Your Feedback
We are committed to providing an accessible service.If you experience problems or have any suggestions for improvement please get in touch with us.We do continuous improvement based on your feedback.
Phone : 2134573462
Email : email@example.com
Contact Form : View Now
We try to respond to feedback within five (5) business days.
For more information on providing accessibility feedback, you can read the guide the W3C has written with helpful tips on information to include when contacting organizations about accessibility.